Resina FormLabs Dental SG
Dental SG is a Class 1 biocompatible resin (EN-ISO 10993-1:2009/AC:2010, USP Class VI) for creating precise surgical guides and similar applications. Tuned for accuracy and precision, the resin is designed to directly print surgical and pilot drill guides.
Digital Dentistry with Formlabs: Print accurate surgical guides for implant dentistry.
- Digital Design. Design surgical guides by using implant treatment planning software to integrate CBCT and intraoral scan data.
- Print and Prepare. Print on the Form 2 with Formlabs Dental SG Resin. Post-cure with a cure chamber, remove supports, and add drill sleeves.
- Procedure. Simply sterilize prints in an autoclave to use surgical guides directly in the mouth during implant surgery.
NOTE: To achieve desired properties, the Instructions for Use must be followed. Prints made with Dental SG Resin should be fully post-cured for 10 minutes at a 60°C temperature under 108W of both UV-A and UV-Blue light. Contact Customer Support for post-curing recommendations.
Bring the Advantages of Digital Implantology to Your Practice.
- Effective presurgical planning. Examine vital structures and osseous topography in implant planning software to perform less invasive procedures and conserve anatomic structures.
- Improved patient experience. Avoid messy manual impressions and tedious stone model pour-ups by taking digital impressions. Reduce surgical time compared to freehand techniques.
- Precise implant placement. Carry out precise implant procedures with confidence. Superimpose preoperative and postoperative CBCT scans to easily verify final implant placement accuracy.
|SKU (Número de referencia)||FORMLAB-DGOR01|