FELIX ABS-X Filament - RED 1Kg.
FELIX ABS-X is an extra strong, impact-resistant filament that is ideal for 3D printing all solid printed products.
FELIX ABS-X RED is an extra strong, impact-resistant filament that is ideal for 3D printing all solid printed products. Due to the process stability and physical features of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, it is a widely used thermoplastic polymer in the industry.
This material is also very light and durable which makes it particularly suitable for tools, toys, and all kinds of utensils. Printed at slightly higher temperatures, this filament gives you extra strong 3D print results. Before printing, use a Pritt glue stick on the heated bed to ensure correct adhesion and easier removal when the printed object is finished.
You get the best results when printing with the following settings:
- Recommended print temp: 225˚C
- Recommended bed temp: 85˚C
- Recommended speed:
- Printing temp. range: 215˚C (for high detailed prints), 250˚C (for higher speeds)
- Bed temp. range: 75 – 100˚C
- Filament diameter: 1,75mm
- Storage: Cool and dry (15-25˚C)
- Color: Red