Cadpipe Pack: P&ID + ISO
Cadpipe, el programa completo de diseño de instalaciones de tuberías en plantas industriales.
Contiene los módulos de: P&ID + ISO.
Quickly and easily create and edit process & instrumentation diagrams, and/or process flow diagrams. Begin with as much or as little information available at the time.Smart Editing Tools
Create preliminary flow sheets and easlily add all information (size, rating, piping spec etc) when that information becomes available. Turn on piping specifications and check dwgs at any time during the drawing process.Complete BOM - User Customizable
Automatically generate a complete bill of materials report for one drawing or a global report across several drawings. P&ID uses the same piping specs in 3D models, and gives detailed take-offs for valves, instrumentation and equipment etc.Spec Driven Piping
Automatically selects the correct materials and components, as per spec requirements. This helps eliminate costly errors. Alternate selections available within the piping specs are automatically listed during drawing generation.
All Cadpipe Industrial modules use the same piping specs.
Extensive databases, or fitting catalogs, are included with the modules. Simple tools allow you to add to, or customize these. (ANSI, API, FRP/PVC, DIN, BS, JIS standards, as well as several others are included).Smart Editing Tools
Cadpipe Industrial Iso supplies extensive editing tools. Edit existing line number and/or the piping spec when the client calls for changes. Change Fittings from Shop to Field with a single pick, or edit the wall thicknesses of piping already drawn.Complete BOM - User Customizable
CADPIPE automatically generates a complete bill of materials report for one drawing or a global report across a number of drawings. A typical BOM report includes the material specification, pipe size, schedule, rating, end types, line number, line specification, and many other parameters, such as part numbers for example. Weld Reports are also available. Customize the descriptions or user codes through the specification generator. View the complete BOM on screen, send it to a printer, export it to Excel, export to drawing, or to an ASCII file. Also export directly to Microsoft Access for customized sorting of the material information.
The BOM to Drawing can be easily formatted to suit any requirements. Multiple formats can be saved to suit different projects or clients.Stand Alone ISO's - Import to Model
The creation of the Universal Data Exchange (UDE) file from models can be used to automatically generate Cadpipe Isometrics for fabrication or stress analysis.
CADPIPE System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
- AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology. For 3D; Pentium 4 or Athlon processor, 3 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2 GHz or greater
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 6 GB hard disk space available in addition to free space required for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card. Certified Graphics Card Link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534&linkID=9240617
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Install from a download.