- Rueda de prensa de Wacom en icreatia
- Nueva Cintiq Pro de Wacom
- Nueva Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition
- MobileStudio Pro + Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
- Regala y estimula la creatividad
- Color Pantone 2017 Greenery
- 7 días de Black Friday en icreatia
- Rhino para Mac, ahorra 100€ hasta el 1 de Enero 2017
- La primera impresora fotográfica compacta con rollo
- Food4Rhino, todas las Apps para Rhino y Grasshopper
The focus of this workshop is to provide participants all the necessary knowledge for being able to make renders inside Rhino platform. We will be using V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino to develop such renderings.
In these two intense days, participants will learn the workflow for rendering inside Rhino with the V-Ray plugin. As a plugin, V-Ray works inside the Rhino interface and makes easy all the process of rendering because it is not necessary to change to another application or exporting geometry.
The course will start with the basics of rendering and will cover more advanced settings to end up with some tips for post-producting those renders in Adobe Photoshop. Participants will develop typical case studies about rendering architectural visualizations, interior visualizations and product design among other basic case studies that use render as main representation technique. While developing those case studies, participants will learn how to handle V-Ray parameters and how to create textures inside the normal workflow for rendering. Day one will start as introduction and will end with some advanced topics, day two will cover advanced settings and postproduction.
Every participant should bring his or her own laptop with the software installed. In the class will be also computers in case any participant could not bring a laptop.
Instructor: Matúš Nedecký from FlyingArchitecture
Language: Classes would be conducted in English
Schedule: 16-17 APRIL 2015 // 9.00-18.00
Organizers: icreatia, SMD, FlyingArchitecture
Venue: McNeel Europe Offices, c/ Roger de Flor 32-34, 08018 Barcelona (map)
A base knowledge of Rhino would be helpful for focusing deeper in V-Ray render settings. No necessary knowledge of rendering is required though it will also be helpful.
- Rhinoceros 5 (PC platform, MacOS Rhino does not load plugins for now)
- V-Ray 2.0 For Rhino
- Abode Photoshop (CS6 - CC)
Links to trial versions of the softwares will be facilitated to participants when get into the registration process.
Students* : 299€
Early bird promo
Registrations made before March 22 will get a discount over the price:
Early Bird promo Student* : 199€ (+tax)
Early Bird promo Professional: 299€ (+tax)
* Students will have to proof their status with a student ID.
The course will be confirmed as soon as the minimum number of participants is reached, and no later than the March 29th
. There will be places for a total of 14 participants.